Thanks to Kitt at theinnerwildkat and Rory at Beyond The Dream for nominating me fore the Blog of the Year 2012 award. It’s extremely sweet of both of you and I’m sorry for the late response. The end of the year is always crazy at work and the long hours have been taking its toll on me. But here I am! Willing and ready to participate in all the fun.
The rules state that I must pick a blog(s) to nominate/’present’ this award to. I’ve decided to present it to all Good Morning, Joe’s Featured Post bloggers from this week. So here they are, with a link to their post I enjoyed.
Photography Friday : “Rome – The Colusseum” by thatthereengland
Saturday’s Relationship Spiel: “Breakups and Wild Mushroom Lasagna” by Domestic Dive M.D.
Self Improvement Sunday: “Three Gifts You Should Give Yourself Every Single Day” by The Starling Life
Mommy Musing Mondays: “10 Things You Need to Know…” by The Prairie Plate
Helpful Tip Tuesday: “Why It’s Okay To Reject a Guy You Aren’t Attracted to” by Date Advice Guy
Random Writing Wednesday: “Holiday Hopper” by Once A Month 4 Ladies
Thoughtful Thursdays: “Peeps, Wrap It Up!” by ourmulticolouredlife
Check out these blogs, like and follow, and feel free to leave comments!
See you tomorrow morning!
1. Select the blog(s) you think deserve the ‘Blog of the Year 2012’ Award
2. Write a blog post and tell us about the blog(s) you have chosen – there’s no minimum or maximum number of blogs required – and ‘present’ them with their award.
3. Please include a link back to this page ‘Blog of the Year 2012’ Award – and include these ‘rules’ in your post (please don’t alter the rules or the badges!)
4. Let the blog(s) you have chosen know that you have given them this award and share the ‘rules’ with them
5. You can now also join our Facebook group – click ‘like’ on this page ‘Blog of the Year 2012’ Award Facebook group and then you can share your blog with an even wider audience
6. As a winner of the award – please add a link back to the blog that presented you with the award – and then proudly display the award on your blog and sidebar … and start collecting stars…