Good Morning, Everyone!
What a beautifully sunny day here in Montreal this fine morning. You have no idea how happy this sunshine makes me. Sitting here with my cup of coffee, I’m thinking back to when I first started Good Morning, Joe and it fits today’s Thoughtful Thursdays theme perfectly. In case you missed my new idea, Good Morning, Joe is now featuring a post a day based on these categories.
- Photography Friday
- Saturday’s Relationship Spiels
- Self-Improvement Sunday
- Mommy Musings Monday
- Helpful Tips Tuesday
- Random Writing Wednesday
- Thoughtful Thursdays
So, this week (starting on Friday) I featured the following posts:
- “Wrinkles” by SethSnap (Friday)
- “Television Trollop” by Sass and Balderdash (Saturday)
- “How Gratitude Can Be A Life Changer Overnight ” by My Life Changes (Sunday)
- “Evidence my Toddler is Smarter than Me” by Laments and Lullabies (Monday)
- “5 Tips To Dealing With Criticism” by A Life Document (Tuesday)
- “Welcome to Magnificence™. Population: Le Clown” by A Clown On Fire (Wednesday)
- “First Time Sharing” by theinnerwildkat (Thursday)
Today’s post I picked because I love posts that really make me think about my life (past, present, and future). I believe thinking back is important, as long as you don’t dwell on things too much and have that hated feeling of regret. So, why not check out “First Time Sharing” by theinnerwildkat. Read it, like it, comment and follow if you feel the need! Come back next week to check out a new featured post by clicking on the picture or link on the right hand side of the screen below “Thoughtful Thursdays”. The links will be posted up all week until the following Friday where I’ll feature 7 new posts.
If you have any posts that should be featured in one (or many) of these categories, let me know in a comment below!
See you tomorrow morning!
Good Morning, Joe
A Note To Readers: New Daily Features on Good Morning, Joe