Welcome to Wednesday! Last night, I got some well deserved sleep and caught up on all the hours that I missed on Monday night due to our staff Christmas Party at work. I have so much energy today and can’t wait to get blogging! In case you missed my new idea, Good Morning, Joe is now featuring a post a day based on the following categories and today is Random Writing Wednesday!
- Photography Friday
- Saturday’s Relationship Spiels
- Self-Improvement Sunday
- Mommy Musings Monday
- Helpful Tips Tuesday
- Random Writing Wednesday
- Thoughtful Thursdays
So, this week (starting with Friday) I featured the following posts:
- “Wrinkles” by SethSnap (Friday)
- “Television Trollop” by Sass and Balderdash (Saturday)
- “How Gratitude Can Be A Life Changer Overnight ” by My Life Changes (Sunday)
- “Evidence my Toddler is Smarter than Me” by Laments and Lullabies (Monday)
- “5 Tips To Dealing With Criticism” by A Life Document (Tuesday)
- “Welcome to Magnificence™. Population: Le Clown” by A Clown On Fire (Wednesday)
- “First Time Sharing” by theinnerwildkat (Thursday)
Today’s post I picked because it will really tell you all you need to know about good ol’ Montreal (where I’m from…in case you didn’t know). So, today, why not check out a great post by A Clown On Fire called “Welcome to Magnificence™. Population: Le Clown. Read it, like it, comment and follow if you feel the need! Come back next week to check out a new featured post by clicking on the picture or link on the right hand side of the screen below “Random Writing Wednesday”. The links will be posted up all week until the following Friday where I’ll feature 7 new posts.
If you have any posts that should be featured in one (or many) of these categories, let me know in a comment below!
See you tomorrow morning!
Good Morning, Joe
A Note To Readers: New Daily Features on Good Morning, Joe