Well, it’s the morning after my work’s Christmas Party last night and boy am I tired! Despite the random shots and different drinks I had, I miraculously do not have a hangover of any sorts and am proud to say that I’m feeling great (despite being tired, that is). In case you missed my new idea, Good Morning, Joe is now featuring a post a day based on the following categories and today is Helpful Tips Tuesday!
- Photography Friday
- Saturday’s Relationship Spiels
- Self-Improvement Sunday
- Mommy Musings Monday
- Helpful Tips Tuesday
- Random Writing Wednesday
- Thoughtful Thursdays
So, this week (starting with Friday) I featured the following posts:
- “Wrinkles” by SethSnap (Friday)
- “Television Trollop” by Sass and Balderdash (Saturday)
- “How Gratitude Can Be A Life Changer Overnight ” by My Life Changes (Sunday)
- “Evidence my Toddler is Smarter than Me” by Laments and Lullabies (Monday)
- “5 Tips To Dealing With Criticism” by A Life Document (Tuesday)
- “Welcome to Magnificence™. Population: Le Clown” by A Clown On Fire (Wednesday)
- “First Time Sharing” by theinnerwildkat (Thursday)
So, today, why not check out a great post by A Life Document called “5 Tips To Dealing With Criticism”. Read it, like it, comment and follow if you feel the need! Come back next week to check out a new featured post by clicking on the picture or link on the right hand side of the screen below “Helpful Tips Tuesday”. The links will be posted up all week until the following Friday where I’ll feature 7 new posts.
If you have any posts that should be featured in one (or many) of these categories, let me know in a comment below!
See you tomorrow morning!
Good Morning, Joe
A Note To Readers: New Daily Features on Good Morning, Joe