Good Morning, Everyone!
This morning, as I usually do, I logged into WordPress to check my comments and was happy to discover that Rohan from Rohan7Things has nominated me for the Very Inspiring Blogger Award! I’m very touched that he considered Good Morning, Joe out of all the other amazing blogs out there, so I am very honored, Rohan. Thank you so much!
So below are the rules of accepting the Very Inspiring Blog Award:
1. Display the award logo on your blog.
2. Link back to the person who nominated you.
3. State 7 things about yourself.
4. Nominate 15 other bloggers for this award and link to them.
5. Notify those bloggers of the nomination and the award’s requirements.
Seven Things About Me:
- I have a twin sister.
- I recently started loving spicy food.
- I secretly wish I could keep our Christmas Tree up all year (and not for any reasons you may think). It’s currently up in our living room on the right side of our piano. The piano, when it was moved while I was at work, wasn’t put up against the wall enough and it bothers me every day I see it. The Christmas Tree, however, covers my view of the space between the piano and the wall. I feel much better. (Note to self: Solve that problem).
- I wish I was better at taking pictures. Maybe I need a better camera, too.
- I hate winter (especially this year since there’s no hockey to watch).
- I’ve worked at a daycare as a “music instructor”, playing and singing songs with/for the kids.
- I love chocolate so much that my boyfriend hides it around the house so that A) I don’t eat it all and B) If ever I have a serious craving he has a little chocolate bar to surprise me with. What a sweetie!
And now for my nominees:
- Sass and balderdash
- Maddie Cochere
- Our Multicoloured Life
- The Ranting Chef
- Neaten Your Nest
- Hari Qhuang’s Blog
- No “Fries” For 365
- Laments and Lullabies
- A Clown On Fire
- Domestic Diva, MD
- Makeup by Victoria Tiffany
- Miss C
There we are!
Thanks again, Rohan, for the award. You made my day!
See you tomorrow morning!