One more full day of work and then I have 3 days off for myself! Blogging, playing music, and last minute Christmas shopping are all on my list of “Things To Do”. Did everyone check in yesterday to read the featured post by My Life Changes titled “How Gratitude Can Be A Life Changer Overnight” for Self Improvement Sunday? In case you missed my new idea, Good Morning, Joe is now featuring a post a day based on the following categories.
- Photography Friday
- Saturday’s Relationship Spiels
- Self-Improvement Sunday
- Mommy Musings Monday
- Helpful Tips Tuesday
- Random Writing Wednesday
- Thoughtful Thursdays
So, this week (starting with Friday) I featured the following posts:
- “Wrinkles” by SethSnap (Friday)
- “Television Trollop” by Sass and Balderdash (Saturday)
- “How Gratitude Can Be A Life Changer Overnight ” by My Life Changes (Sunday)
- “Evidence my Toddler is Smarter than Me” by Laments and Lullabies (Monday)
- “5 Tips To Dealing With Criticism” by A Life Document (Tuesday)
- “Welcome to Magnificence™. Population: Le Clown” by A Clown On Fire (Wednesday)
- “First Time Sharing” by theinnerwildkat (Thursday)
So, today, why not check out a great post by Laments and Lullabies called “Evidence my Toddler is Smarter than Me”. Read it, like it, comment and follow if you feel the need! Come back next week to check out a new featured post by clicking on the picture or link on the right hand side of the screen below “Mommy Musings Monday”. The links will be posted up all week until the following Friday where I’ll feature 7 new posts.
If you have any posts that should be featured in one (or many) of these categories, let me know in a comment below!
See you tomorrow morning!