Good Morning, GMJ Readers!
What a beautiful morning it is here in Montreal. Even though I hate the snow and cold weather, I have to say that a light layer on snow on the ground can really make the indoors feel much more comfy-cozy warm.
Well, today is Saturday and in case you missed my last post, Good Morning, Joe is now featuring a post a day based on the following.
- Photography Friday
- Saturday’s Relationship Spiels
- Self-Improvement Sunday
- Mommy Musings Monday
- Helpful Tips Tuesday
- Random Writing Wednesday
- Thoughtful Thursdays
So, this week (starting with Friday) I featured the following posts:
- “Wrinkles” by SethSnap (Friday)
- “Television Trollop” by Sass and Balderdash (Saturday)
- “How Gratitude Can Be A Life Changer Overnight ” by My Life Changes (Sunday)
- “Evidence my Toddler is Smarter than Me” by Laments and Lullabies (Monday)
- “5 Tips To Dealing With Criticism” by A Life Document (Tuesday)
- “Welcome to Magnificence™. Population: Le Clown” by A Clown On Fire (Wednesday)
- “First Time Sharing” by theinnerwildkat (Thursday)
So, today, why not check out a great post by Sass and balderdash called “Television Trollop”. Read it, like it, and follow if you feel the need. Come back next week to check out a new featured post by clicking on the picture or link on the right hand side of the screen below “Saturday’s Relationship Spiels”. The links will be posted all week until the following Friday where I’ll feature 7 new posts.
If you have any posts that should be featured in one (or many) of these categories, let me know in a comment below!
See you tomorrow morning!
Good Morning, Joe
A Note To Readers: New Daily Features on Good Morning, Joe