I’ve been wanting to do something like this for a while and finally got around to figuring things out. For now, I’m just testing the waters and seeing how things go, but I’m hoping it will pan out the way I’d like.
First off, I’m a big fan of reading new material and visiting different blogs. I wanted to feature a post per day, giving readers a chance to get to know other blogs and read interesting posts. Here are the categories I came up with per day.
- Photography Friday
- Saturday’s Relationship Spiels
- Self-Improvement Sunday
- Mommy Musings Monday
- Helpful Tips Tuesday
- Random Writing Wednesday
- Thoughtful Thursdays
So, this week (starting with Friday) I featured the following posts:
- “Wrinkles” by SethSnap (Friday)
- “Television Trollop” by Sass and Balderdash (Saturday)
- “How Gratitude Can Be A Life Changer Overnight ” by My Life Changes (Sunday)
- “Evidence my Toddler is Smarter than Me” by Laments and Lullabies (Monday)
- “5 Tips To Dealing With Criticism” by A Life Document (Tuesday)
- “Welcome to Magnificence™. Population: Le Clown” by A Clown On Fire (Wednesday)
- “First Time Sharing” by theinnerwildkat (Thursday)
These are posts by friends and fellow bloggers that I really enjoyed and think you may like as well! Feel free to check out their other posts because who knows…you may find yourself visiting it everyday!
Come back next week for new posts and if you have an awesome post for one or more of these categories, let me know in a comment below or leave a private message to Good Morning, Joe. You can find the categories on the right hand side of my blog, so all you have to do is just click on the link or image! Enjoy!