What you’ll need:
2 large boneless chicken breasts, sliced
1 tbsp of chicken seasoning spices (or to your liking)
Note: I just picked up a premixed seasoning at the grocery store.
1 green pepper, sliced
2 red peppers, sliced
1 large onion. chopped in quarters
Salt to taste
2 ripe avocados, mashed
1 1/2 tsp lemon or lime juice
Salt and pepper to taste
Add salsa to your liking
Note: This is a quick way to make guacamole since there is already diced tomatoes and onions in the salsa. If you want a recipe, check out wikiHow)
Extras and toppings:
1/2 head of lettuce, shredded
1 cup salsa
1 cup tomatoes, diced
250ml sour cream
2 cups cheese, grated
8 large tortillas
Note :I recommend hot salsa if you like a bit of spice. Also, grate a lot of cheese because it’s better to have too much than not enough. You may need more or less than the recommended amount depending on how many toppings you want and everyone’s different tastes.
2. Prepare avocados and mash with a fork in a medium bowl. Add the salsa and salt to taste. Cover and keep cold in the fridge.
4. Add a bit of vegetable oil to another non-stick pan and cook the Veggie Mix. Note: I recommend cooking it on a high temperature for 1 minute so that the vegetables are charred a bit.
6. Once everything is ready, heat tortillas.
7. Put the Veggie Mix , chicken, salsa, sour cream, lettuce, cheese, and tomatoes in their own bowls. Take out guacamole and set everything on a table, ready to serve (make sure you have enough forks, spoons, tongs, etc.)
8. Now it’s time to make your ow fajita! Add the toppings you want and enjoy!