After getting home this evening (from a kind of boring night at work, might I add) and sitting down with a glass of red wine, I logged onto WordPress only to discover that I had been nominated for the One Lovely Blogger Award!
This is my first ever nomination and I am so honored that Chelsea Brown, author of The Jenny Mac Book Blog, nominated me for this award. She is a very understanding and patient person with a lot of talent and I’m excited to be a part of this!
I had quite a few questions about how this works, but I think I’ve got the just of it.
With this nomination comes a few rules:
- Thank the person who nominated you and link back to their blog.
- List seven random things about yourself.
- Nominate fifteen other awesome bloggers.
Here are seven random things about myself:
- My full time job is working as a waitress in a restaurant
- I write, sing, play, and perform my own songs
- I’ve only been driving for 2 years….and I’m 26 years old (I HATE aggressive drivers! Don’t we all?)
- Everything around me has to be straight. No crooked picture frames!
- I used to talk in my sleep and sometimes sleepwalk
- I’ve only been working on Good Morning, Joe for about a week
- I have a twin sister (is she the evil twin, or am I? That is the question!)
Here are 15 blogs that I really enjoy reading. Whether because the topics are interesting, the photography is beautiful, or “just because”… these blogs are definitely worth looking into!
(blog name – name)
- Fur and Frond – Laura
- The Jenny Mac Book Blog- Chelsea Brown
- Lying on the Moon – Annie S.
- Bucket List Publications – Lesley Carter
- Nonoy Manga – Mark Jerome Cleofas
- Corporate Housekeeping – FCG
- Neaten Your Nest – Erin
- thehighnotedotnet – Daribix
- Start Life Today – Jackie Belle
- and zee topic is… – Lauren Zapata
- The Kit-Kat Sisters – Kit
- Nhan-Fiction – Nhan Pham
- Ali Does It Herself – Ali
- 5thingstodotoday – David
- Dream Big, Live Large! – Dave (bucket dave)
Best of luck to my nominees! If ever I have made an error in your names or blogs, please let me know as soon as you can. Or, if you would like me to show your blog differently, let me know at:
Thanks again, Chelsea Brown, and good luck to all!