This is a very quick and easy meal to make. The pork chops are not from scratch, but I find they are delicious and simple to cook. You might be able to find them at your local grocery store.
Pork Chops and Couscous
Preparation Time: 10 minutes
Cooking Time: 10-15 minutes
Makes: 2 servings
What you’ll need:
2 Marc Angelo Honey Dijon Pork Chops
1 cup of couscous (your choice)
1 zucchini (sliced in thin circles)
1 red pepper (cubed)
1 small onion (diced)
2 leeks (sliced in thick circles or to your liking)
1 box of mushrooms (slices into halves)
1 cups of spinach (or more if you’d like)
1. Add a bit of olive oil to a frying pan.
Start by cooking your veggies to your liking
(crunchy, soft, etc).
2. As vegetables are cooking, start to make your couscous (I use Zinda’s Medium Couscous).
Directions for couscous:
a- Pour 1 cup of Zinda Medium in a bowl.
b- Add 1 cup of boiled water and stir.
c- Cover and let stand for 5 minutes
d- Add 1 tbsp of olive oil. Fluff gently with a fork.
3. Let couscous sit as you continue to cook your veggies.
4. Place Marc Angelo Honey Dijon Pork Chops in a
frying pan. Cook over medium heat in a lightly oiled
non-stick fry pan for 8 to 10 minutes. Turn occasionally.
5. When vegetables are cooked and couscous is ready,
add the couscous to the pan with the vegetables. Salt to
taste and add olive oil if needed.
6. Plate the couscous and vegetables with the pork chops when ready.
7. Serve and enjoy!